Corex Training Sled
|Weight Stack:||0.00 kg|
Our Price: £64.99
The training sled from CoreX Fitness is designed to add tailored resistance to your workouts which will maximise your performance in your chosen sport.
It’s the first solution for many athletes looking for an intensive way to increase training efficiency and improve a host of key areas in one go such as strength, speed and endurance. Lower body muscles specifically will benefit from using the training sled when pulling; namely your thighs, calves and quad muscles.
Versatile; you can easily alter the intensity of your workout by adding weight plates to the sled. By adding weights, you will also be strengthening your internal core which has numerous fitness and health benefits. You can also alter the sled to target the area of your body you want to improve by altering the way you use it. Specifically, adding a belt or back harness to the pulling bars.
The CoreX Training Sled can also help to increase overall speed as your body becomes accustomed to pulling a heavier weight. When back to competitions, should that be football, basketball or MMA, your body will produce the same power as if it is pulling this heavier weight, making your game play faster, better, stronger.
- Push bars located on the back of the sled to simulate game scenarios/also designed for team training.
- Sturdy centre pole for keeping weight secures: adjustable for 1” & 2” weight plates
- Maximum weight capacity of 100lbs.
- Designed to be used on most surfaces. Grass, Snow, Sand, and all sports turf.
- Dual leads stabilize sled during runs.
- Multiple Training options
Gross Weight : 15kg
Currently in stock (100 available)
Dispatch time: 5 Days
Free postage on this item