Concept 2 Model D with PM3
|Weight Stack:||0.00 kg|
Concept 2 Model D with PM3 Monitor from the makers of the worlds most popular rower! Amazing quality and the ultimate workout.
It's rare to find an activity that works as many muscle groups through as wide a range of motion as rowing does. Knees, hips, arms and shoulders will each see 90 - 130 degrees of rotation in every stroke, which is more than you'll find in most other aerobic activities. This greater muscle involvement makes rowing a fantastic calorie burner, while also developing flexibility and strength. Rowing is impact-free, and on the Concept2 Indoor Rower the intensity is completely user-controlled, meaning you can row as hard or as easily as you want, making it suitable for people of all ages and all walks of life. Thousands of customers each month have found rowing to be the best low-impact, full-body workout available.
The Indoor Rower is the world’s best selling rowing machine, one of the biggest reasons behind the Concept2 Indoor Rower's success is the performance monitor. A highly sophisticated piece of equipment, this helps set the Indoor Rower apart from other rowing machines and fitness equipment as it allows you to accurately compare times and distances between different machines and users. Not only does this mean it's possible for you to reliably chart your progress, but it has led directly to the creation of an entire sport with races run all over the world.
The Model D delivers proven performance and fitness benefits and can be found in homes, health clubs, schools and training rooms around the globe.
Model D features:
- Aluminium rail capped with a stainless-steel track allows the seat to move smoothly and facilitates full leg involvement in the rowing stroke to provide a true, full-body workout
- Ergonomic handle allows for a natural arm and hand position while rowing.
- Fan engineered to minimize noise while providing the smooth feel of rowing on the water
- Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing.
- Spiral damper controls airflow to the flywheel allowing users to choose the feel of a sleek, fast boat or a slow, heavy boat.
- Separates easily for storage (next to separated photo)
- Redesigned frame lock mechanism makes it easy to separate into two pieces for transport and storage.
- Caster wheels make it mobile.
- Frame: extruded aluminum I-beam monorail with stainless steel seat track
- Flywheel: The ABS squirrel cage fan is fixed to a steel flywheel. This assembly is fully enclosed.
- Monitor: Battery powered LCD display features elapsed time, average pace, meters, calories, stroke rate, watts, preset workouts, projected finish, split memory recall function and optional heart rate monitor interface with other advanced functions
Currently in stock (50 available)
Dispatch time: Approx 1 Week
Free postage on this item