Concept 2 Model D with PM4
|Weight Stack:||0.00 kg|
The Indoor Rower Model D with PM4 is the same as the standard Model D, but with the PM4 monitor instead of a PM3, making it better than ever! The PM4 includes all the features of the PM3 plus these additional features:
- Built-in compatibility with Suunto heart rate technology (chest belt provided) offers improved transmission and eliminates interference from nearby rowers.
- Increased memory capacity to allow for future expansion and features.
- On-board computing power to support machine to machine racing, both wireless and wired.
Model D features:
- Aluminium rail capped with a stainless-steel track allows the seat to move smoothly and facilitates full leg involvement in the rowing stroke to provide a true, full-body workout
- Ergonomic handle allows for a natural arm and hand position while rowing.
- Fan engineered to minimize noise while providing the smooth feel of rowing on the water
- Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing.
- Spiral damper controls airflow to the flywheel allowing users to choose the feel of a sleek, fast boat or a slow, heavy boat.
- Separates easily for storage (next to separated photo)
- Redesigned frame lock mechanism makes it easy to separate into two pieces for transport and storage.
- Caster wheels make it mobile.
- Frame: extruded aluminum I-beam monorail with stainless steel seat track
- Flywheel: The ABS squirrel cage fan is fixed to a steel flywheel. This assembly is fully enclosed.
- Monitor: Battery powered LCD display features elapsed time, average pace, meters, calories, stroke rate, watts, preset workouts, projected finish, split memory recall function and optional heart rate monitor interface with other advanced functions
Currently in stock (50 available)
Dispatch time: Approx 2 Weeks
Free postage on this item